Create SEO strategies and implement them to get high-ranking placements in search results and increase traffic.
- Strategize, Execute and Manage Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Tune in with the latest Google algorithm updates, SEO trends, keyword research, competitive analysis, page ranking, and online behavior of target audience and leverage them for lead generation.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- On-page and off-page optimization.
- Generate quality leads through organic efforts and measure the success ratio.
- Provide periodic search engine ranking reports, analyze web analytics and heat map data and present key insights and recommendations.
- Measure behavior patterns using A/B testing tools.
- Analyze web analytics data and present key insights and recommendations.
- Manage campaigns, create periodic roadmaps and successfully demonstrate the business benefits as measurable outcomes.
- Expert in making sense out of Google and other third-party analytics tools.
- Closely work with Sales and Pre-sales teams to understand the sales strategy and recommend ideas to fine-tune lead generation activities.
- Must have generated 5x Traffic through SEO on current project.
- Must have generated minimum 25 leads per month through SEO activities.
- Ability to deliver tangible results based on visibility, traffic and conversions.
- Should be comfortable in coordinating with designers, content writers and programmers with regards to changes in the website.
- Go getter attitude for getting results.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.
Working at Pepper Square is an exhilarating journey of growth and finding your true self. You get to learn how to face challenges, push your boundaries and discover the very best in you.
- Positive and clean environment
- Continuous self-growth
- Natural light with no air-conditioning
- Training and mentoring on health, happiness and career growth
- Flexi timing with work from home option
- Organic Thursday lunch (Cooked at Pepper Square)
- Challenging projects and on-site travel
- Self-performance review
- Quarterly team and Half yearly company outing
- Stress free work culture
From Jan to Dec 2018 we received 11,300+ resumes from our website. Your resume must reflect your core skills and professional focus. We give importance to detail orientation and clarity in your thought.
This position offers relaxed dress code in an upbeat, highly creative and collaborative work environment where pride, achievement and work-life balance are part of the culture, in addition to competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your profile with your salary expectations for a quick response from our team.