Experience: 3+ years
Create SEO strategies and implement them to get high-ranking placements in search results and increase traffic.
- Strategize, Execute and Manage Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Tune in with the latest Google algorithm updates, SEO trends, keyword research, competitive analysis, page ranking, and online behavior of target audience and leverage them for lead generation.
- Monitor and report on metrics such as page ranking, the effectiveness of site optimization etc.
- On-page and off-page optimization.
- Generate quality leads through organic efforts and measure the success ratio.
- Provide periodic search engine ranking reports, analyze web analytics and heat map data and present key insights and recommendations.
- Measure behavior patterns using A/B testing tools.
- Analyze web analytics data and present key insights and recommendations.
- Manage campaigns, create periodic roadmaps and successfully demonstrate the business benefits as measurable outcomes.
- Expert in making sense out of Google and other third-party analytics tools.
- Closely work with Sales and Pre-sales teams to understand the sales strategy and recommend ideas to fine-tune lead generation activities.
- Must have generated 5x Traffic through SEO on current project.
- Must have generated minimum 25 leads per month through SEO activities.
- Ability to deliver tangible results based on visibility, traffic and conversions.
- Should be comfortable in coordinating with designers, content writers and programmers with regards to changes in the website.
- Go getter attitude for getting results.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.