Technically own AEM platform end-to-end with a focus on Front and Backend development.
What is this job all about?
As an AEM Developer, you run tests to evaluate software builds for issues such as performance, debugging, and also work to enhance existing systems. You must integrate AEM with the existing setup in line with the requirements of the organization. You must work with agile methodologies, responsive frameworks, and front-end development techniques to meet deadlines in a fast-paced development environment.
- Good to have - OpenText (Vignette) Portal development.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility.
Your job consists of
- Configures internally developed applications and commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) applications using programming, scripting, and database languages.
- Plan and execute the technical design, development, code reviews, testing, deployment, website performance and stability, strong coding standards for efficiency and reuse of Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
- Perform hands-on coding of templates, components, dialogs, workflows, models, and services, OSGi services, optimization of dispatcher caching behavior.
- Interpret and translate wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and technical designs.
- Integrate RESTful APIs and third-party systems as part of the overall architecture.
- Drive the adoption of automated testing and CI/CD best practices.
- Conception and implementation of enterprise content management solutions based on AEM.
- Support with the transfer of the AEM into the development and operating environment of the EPD (AEM architecture and staging).
- Integration of Adobe Marketing Cloud systems such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, or Adobe Tag Manager.
- Familiarity with building tools, e.g., Maven.
- Support project owner in the assessment of requirements with regard to AEM architecture, technologies, internal interfaces, or connections to third-party systems.
Qualification: Bachelors in B.E/B.Tech in engineering or computer science.