What is this job all about?
An excellent Web/Mobile UI is of no use if it is not translated to a functional layout with pixel perfect front-end development for maximum user engagement. As a UI developer, you are considered a GOD at Pepper Square since you bring life to the designs we create. This is a challenging job that comes with tremendous learning of new technologies and pushing technical boundaries.
- Must have - HTML5 & CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Responsive Web development, Mobile first development, Drupal, WordPress, Zeplin, and GitLab.
- Good to have - ReactJS/Angular, ReactNative
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility.
Your job consists of
- Developing responsive web and mobile user interfaces.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Translate design mockups and wireframes and bring life to the designs by developing intuitive user interfaces.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Work closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web and Mobile technology to create the best possible user experience with an eye for detail.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing, and verifying several creative materials ranging from web copy, images, data files, or managed content and variations of content for mobile devices.
- Closely work with UX& UI designers to implement the application's user interface.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Understand the client's business environment and map the requirements in all stages, starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.