Transform ideas into creative narratives that inspire and engage users.
What is this job all about?
Stories win, and they fulfill a need by offering a new perspective to an old problem, a solution to a moral dilemma, or create an experience people can relate to. You are responsible for intuitively mapping business goals with creative strategies, understanding clients’ needs, translating them to a successful brief, churning out ideas, creating videos, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary and executing outstanding digital marketing strategies.
- Must have - Creative writing, Content development, Brand positioning, Storytelling, Creative direction, Digital marketing, and Personal Blog.
- Good to have – Persona Creation, User Research, User Journey, Competitive Research, Information Architecture, and Ideation.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English with interpersonal skills.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Experience providing creative inputs, ensuring it matches the brand/product/service strategy and vision.
Your role consists of
- Engage in a range of storytelling and creative techniques that help capture ideas and translate them into engaging digital experiences.
- Provide innovative solutions to business problems.
- Provide creative ideas from concept through execution.
- Develop and sustain relationships across clients and prospects by being their creative advisor.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all content-related activities.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Experience in strategizing SEO-focused content to increase organic customer acquisition through the website, social media, blogs, and videos.