Playing a pivotal role in leading the team and client communication, while simultaneously creating user-centric experiences.
What is this job all about?
- Must have – Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Xmind, Video Editing, Responsive, web and mobile app designs.
- Good to have – HTML5, CSS, WordPress, GitLab.
- Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Adheres to best practices to produce high-quality designs; rigorously tests designs for development, including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Conducts technical feasibility reviews of requirements, wireframes, and designs.
Your job consists of
- Effectively leading a team of designers to ensure client satisfaction.
- Possesses strong communication skills for seamless interaction with clients from both India and the US.
- Exhibits expertise in design principles and best practices.
- Accountable for strategy, branding, conceptualization, ideation, visualization, behavioral science, storyboards, rapid prototyping, and visual designs.
- Offers design-focused solutions to business problems by simplifying the user experience.
- Proven track record of working with diverse industries, such as Pharma, Healthcare and Fitness, BFSI, Travel and Hospitality, Technology, and E-commerce.
- An expert in responsive web design with a mobile-first approach.
- Collaborates closely with creative writers, developers, digital marketers, and quality engineers to facilitate iterative design processes and ensure the implementation of high-quality designs.
- Applies Apple's Human Interface and Google's Material Design guidelines to establish design consistency across multiple platforms.
- Displays a comprehensive understanding of web and mobile application and website design processes.
- Meticulous in typography, color theory, and illustration to create compelling visual designs.
- Actively participates in usability testing and user research to collect and document user feedback at all levels.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
In 2020, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.