Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the client’s needs and objectives.
What is this job all about?
An Account Manager’s role is to liaison between Pepper Square and its clients, oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients, actively seek new sales opportunities, and involve in upselling and cross-selling of our services.
- Must have - Client Relationship Management, Client Communication, Team co-ordination and collaboration, Requirement analysis, Reporting.
- Good to have - Understanding of UX Design, Software Development and Digital Marketing services.
- Proven work experience as Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Must be driven to provide exceptional client service.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to travel to client locations.
Your job consists of
- Developing and overseeing account management for assigned clients.
- Monitoring the client’s budget, explaining costs, and negotiating contracts and agreements according to the new terms if necessary.
- Account Managers should collaborate with the sales and delivery team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop client relationships.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients, keep them satisfied and engaged with our services.
- Manages/achieves both overall & business unit-specific sales targets, account coverage, & client satisfaction targets; take accountability for the monthly, quarterly, & annual results.
- Generate progress reports of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the business.
- Keeping up on trends, changes, and competitor actions that might affect the client’s business.