Manage and execute Custom Software Applications and Product Development projects.
What is this job all about?
Having exceptional foresight, working knowledge of different engineering disciplines and how they relate to one another, and an aptitude for managing risk. Ultimately responsible for helping the team ship software that worked as expected, on schedule, and within budget.
- Good to have - Documentation, Talent acquisition.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Logical, analytical, and process-oriented mindset with excellent presentation skills.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
Your role consists of
- Share technical insights simultaneously, build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, and coordinate with other managers.
- Researching and developing new designs and products, proposing and managing budgets for projects, and overseeing all the activities related to each project.
- Technical work includes writing code, code reviews, hunting down bugs, pairing with teammates, and reading software updates and best practices.
- Plan delivery constraints to maximize business benefits and minimize risk.
- Develop and execute the projects considering the business and delivery constraints, key milestones, dependencies, risk mitigation, and quality.
- Creation of a project schedule and sprint plan with financial, resource, and technical requirements.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
- Ensure solution features and functions align with the project objectives.
- Measure, monitor, and manage the performance of the team members to ensure speed and efficiency with all the deliveries.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Focus on client satisfaction and empower teams to be high-performance individuals.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Prioritize activities by Technical (35%), Managerial (35%), Recruiting (15%), and Administrative (15%).