Create visuals that inspire the audience and tell a compelling story using excellent post-production skills.
What is this job all about?
The role of the Editor & Animator is to be both technical and creative and tell an inspiring story. When user attention diminishes within a few seconds, you play a vital role in creating videos and shaping their creative aesthetic to perfection based on behavioral science. You are responsible for editing and producing audio-visual content for internal and external audiences.
- Must Have - Solid experience with digital technologies like Adobe creative suite (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator). Create outstanding motion graphics and animation videos using various audio-visual elements.
- Good to have – Knowledge of illustration, digital camera handling capabilities and video agency experience.
- Demonstrable post-production ability with a strong portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation.
- Good grasp of storytelling and design.
- Able to handle constructive feedback and produce changes and iterations quickly.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
Your job consists of
- Build great videos using editing and motion graphics tools for B2B and B2C clients.
- Editing raw footage content and cutting video sequences to ensure that concepts are translated effectively.
- Analyzing the screenplay, characters, and story structure and deciding on a visual approach with the director.
- Performing the full range of editing work from splicing to sound balancing to color correction and grading.
- Research and create animation videos as per latest global standards.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest practices, technology, and trends.