Grow the brand’s influence by focusing on visibility, proximity, and loyalty.
What is this job all about?
Planning, implementing and monitoring digital marketing and social media campaigns across all digital platforms. Closely work with marketing, design, content, and development teams to create and execute unique strategies that increase engagement.
- Must have – Digital Marketing and Social Media strategies and campaigns, Office 360, Google Docs, Heatmaps, MindMap, Research, Measurement tools, Data mining and analysis.
- Good to have – Document formatting, Creative writing, and Design skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset with excellent presentation skills.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
Your job consists of
- Create digital marketing strategies, make sense out of analytics data, and present key insights and recommendations.
- Manage campaigns, create a roadmap and successfully demonstrate the business benefits as measurable outcomes.
- Use creative ideas in identifying the target audience and devising engaging digital campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Generate quality leads through organic efforts and measure the success ratio.
- Apply creative statistical methods to measure the effects of budget, audience, and content performance.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams to understand the strategy and recommend ideas to increase visibility.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels using Heat maps and A/B testing.
- Expert in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media and display campaigns, SEO/SEM, keyword research, the online behavior of target audience, and leverage them for business advantage.
- Focus on increasing visitors to the web and mobile sites and App store optimization by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Should be comfortable coordinating with designers, content writers, and programmers to create outstanding digital campaigns.