What is this job all about?
Build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. This is a challenging job that comes with tremendous learning of new technologies and pushing technical boundaries.
- Good to have - React JS, Webpack, SAAS, REST API.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Experience with iOS/ Android design guidelines, SDK, mobile testing tools and techniques.
- Able to deploy apps for Android and iOS stores.
Your job consists of
- Design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Integrate API services and front-end components to the database.
- Translate UI designs by developing intuitive mobile applications.
- Leverage technology to build scalable and innovative solutions.
- Providing tactical solutions on critical issues and close them with other stakeholders such as business, product owners, and dev teams.
- Work closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Mobile technology in service of creating the best possible mobile experience with an eye for detail.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Understand the client's business environment and map the requirements in all stages, starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency, and hand holds the client by recommending the benefits.