Create a product that Streamlines, Measures, and Rewards through incentivization at work.
The value delivered
- Incubated Get Things Done and helped them blitzscale the product’s beta launch.
- The team created a SaaS-based Project Management and Productivity tool that is metric-driven.
- Beta launch at TechCrunch Disrupt 2018 in San Francisco was a massive success with about 250 app registrations.
- Close to 1000 users registered for the beta invite after the product went live with very minimal marketing.
- The team built a scalable architecture that could integrate third-party tools.
- Unlike the existing products that revolve around WORK, Get Things Done uses TIME as a metric.
- Prioritize 3 tasks and work only on one at a time. Prioritization is the key to Accelerate Human Productivity.
- Easy to access workload, projects, activity, reports, and Dashboard from one primary navigation.
- Dashboard design increased transparency by multifold.
- The app reduced multi-tasking and distraction by prioritizing activities.
Development tools & technologies
Design and collaboration
What our client has to say
Loved the Simplicity and Clarity.
For years we have been experimenting with a mix of many online tools for collaboration, project management, task management, timesheet, reports etc. Get Things Done really transformed our lives with one simple elegant tool. For a creative design studio like Studio ABD, Get Things Done helped us manage our fluid design workflow with intuitive experience and focus, all in one place.
What is your most pressing business problem?
300+ clients globally have benefitted from our UX design and software solutions!