Head the sales function and is responsible for meeting the US and India sales target.
What is this job all about?
70% of our business comes from referrals. At the core, we are deeply rooted in client satisfaction by valuing their trust in us. As a VP of sales, your job is to manage sales and pre-sales teams and aggressively hunt for new business. Manage a pipeline of opportunities from your own network as well as company’s lead generation activities and conduct periodic reviews to achieve revenue targets.Frequent travel to the US to meet prospects and clients for account mining.
Experience: 7-10 years
- Enterprise sales, presales and campaign strategy, lead gen and qualification.
- Must have generated a minimum of $1-2M revenue in the last 12 months.
- Impactful storytelling and leadership qualities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Experience working with Software, IT, and UX Design services domain.
- Must have managed a team of 10.
Your job consists of
- Own the sales team and execute processes from sourcing to qualification, contract negotiation, and deal closure.
- Churn out RFI/RFPs.
- Develop and sustain relationships across clients and prospects.
- Build and foster a target driven approach for pre-sales, marketing, and sales function,setting a unified direction to ensure priorities are clear at all times.
- Build and foster a target driven approach for pre-sales, marketing, and sales function, setting a unified direction to ensure priorities are clear at all times.
- Recommend continual improvements that outline the changes needed to transform the organization into a sales-driven environment.
- Implementation of marketing and sales strategies, content roadmap, and related collaterals.
- Collaborate with delivery teams along with prospects for a smooth flow of communication
- Must have a 2-3 years valid US B1/B2 visa.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.