Manage and execute Software and Product Development projects.
- Full-stack, Agile/Scrum certified, Cloud infra and architecture and DevOps.
- Hands on development experience using Open source technologies and frameworks in backend and frontend (Python, Ruby, PHP, Angular, React, Nodejs, Vuejs, Java Script etc).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- PMP or Scrum certified.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Must have managed $500K - $1M project.
Your job consists of
- Manage a team of 50 people in UX design, software development (Web & Mobile) and quality engineering.
- Plan delivery constraints to maximize business benefits and minimize risk.
- Develop and execute the projects considering the business and delivery constraints, key milestones, dependencies, risk mitigation and quality.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and technical requirements.
- Review requirements, wireframes and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
- Ensure solution features and functions align with the project objectives.
- Measure, monitor and manage the performance of the team members to ensure speed and efficiency with all the deliveries.
- Focus on client and employee satisfaction through engagement that enables growth and ensures profitability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in engineering or computer science.
There are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.