Transform ideas into creative narratives that inspire and engage users.
What is this job all about?
Stories win, and they fulfill a need by offering a new perspective to an old problem, a solution to a moral dilemma, or create an experience people can relate to. You are responsible for intuitively mapping business goals with creative strategies, understanding clients’ needs and translate them to a successful brief, churn out ideas and create Vlogs, write blogs, and be a visionary and execute digital marketing strategies.
Experience: 6-8 years
- Must have – Creative writing, Content development, Brand positioning, Storytelling, Creative brief, Digital marketing, and Personal Blog.
- Good to have – Persona creation, User research, User journey, Competitive research, and Information Architecture.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English with interpersonal skills.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Experience in providing creative inputs ensuring it matches the brand/product/service strategy and vision.
Your job consists of
- Engage in a range of storytelling and creative techniques that help capture ideas and translate them to engaging digital experiences.
- Provide creative solutions to business problems by participating in creative briefing and brainstorming with various teams.
- Provide creative ideas from concept through execution.
- Develop and sustain relationships across clients and prospects by being their creative advisor.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all content related activities.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define content road-map for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and related collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Expert in developing content calendar for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Experience in strategizing SEO focused content to increase organic customer acquisition through website, social media, blogs and videos.
Qualification: English Literature/Journalism/MA/MFA/Master’s in communication/PhD