Transform ideas into creative narratives that inspire and engage users.
What is this job all about?
Stories win, and they fulfill a need by offering a new perspective to an old problem, a solution to a moral dilemma, or create an experience people can relate to. You are responsible for intuitively mapping business goals with creative strategies, understanding clients’ needs and translate them to a successful brief, churn out ideas and create Vlogs, write blogs, and be a visionary and execute digital marketing strategies.
Experience: 6-8 years
- Must have – Creative writing, Content development, Brand positioning, Storytelling, Creative brief,Digital marketing, and Personal Blog.
- Good to have – Persona creation, User research, User journey, Competitive research, and Information Architecture.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English with interpersonal skills.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Experience in providing creative inputs ensuring it matches the brand/product/service strategy and vision.
Your job consists of
- Engage in a range of storytelling and creative techniques that help capture ideas and translate them to engaging digital experiences.
- Provide creative solutions to business problems by participating in creative briefing and brainstorming with various teams.
- Provide creative ideas from concept through execution.
- Develop and sustain relationships across clients and prospects by being their creative advisor.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all content related activities.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define content road-map for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and related collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Expert in developing content calendar for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Experience in strategizing SEO focused content to increase organic customer acquisition through website, social media, blogs and videos.
Qualification: English Literature/Journalism/MA/MFA/Master’s in communication/PhD
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.