Build innovative software products using React.
- Good to have - React Native AWS EC2, AWS S3, and Virtual Reality.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Review requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
Your job consists of
- Development of a highly responsive and web-based user interface.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser and devices can do.
- Experience with standard front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Manage EC2 or GCP and webservers like Nginx, Apache, or HAProxy.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in engineering or computer science.