Work on the latest back-end technologies and relational databases to build innovative software products.
- Must have - Python, Falcon, Flask, Django, ORMs like SQL Alchemy, RESTful API’s, PostGres, Web servers like Nginx, Apache, MySQL, Firebase, AWS EC2, AWS S3 and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Good to have – Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL and MongoDB
- In depth understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Extensive knowledge of architecting highly scalable and efficient server applications
- Extensive experience in Linux-based environment
Your job consists of
- Review requirements, wireframes and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery; be the point of contact for regular status updates.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in engineering or computer science.