Work on the latest back-end technologies and relational databases to build innovative software products.
- Must have - Python, Falcon, Flask, Django, ORMs like SQL Alchemy, RESTful API’s, PostGres, Web servers like Nginx, Apache, MySQL, Firebase, AWS EC2, AWS S3 and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Good to have – Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL and MongoDB
- In depth understanding of Python best practices (PEP8)
- Extensive knowledge of architecting highly scalable and efficient server applications
- Extensive experience in Linux-based environment
Your job consists of
- Review requirements, wireframes and designs for technical feasibility and work with project teams to create user stories.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery; be the point of contact for regular status updates.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) environment.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in engineering or computer science.
BenefitsThere are seven kinds of leave, insurance, quarterly team outings, PF, gratuity, yearly company outings, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm work timing with weekly Saturdays and Sundays off, Thursday organic lunches cooked at the office, not allowing our employees to take work home, and training and mentoring by the senior leaders, and more than that, working at Pepper Square positively impacts your life.
Selection criteriaIn 2019, 11,000+ people applied for a job at Pepper Square. If your resume reflects your core skills and professional focus, then you have a better chance to get a reply from us. Detail orientation and clarity of thought are of great importance to us.