Develop mobile and web apps with multiple front-end technologies.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
- Understand the client’s business environment and map the requirements in all stages starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
- Follow agile process to ensure projects are dealt transparent and client satisfaction (CSAT) is achieved at all levels.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3, REST API, React and UI development to deliver front-end solutions for web & mobile devices.
- Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system and integration testing.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser and devices can do.
- Thorough development expertise of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Problem solving attitude and able to work out side comfort zone.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.