Lead the team of developers who leverage multiple front-end technologies to create mobile and web apps.
- Understand the client’s business environment and map the requirements in all stages starting from ideation, sprint planning, quality engineering to final release.
- Provide technical guidance and act as a coach to support the development efforts.
- Follow agile process to ensure projects are dealt transparent and client satisfaction (CSAT) is achieved at all levels.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Share technical thought leadership and technology roadmap by helping the team to think out of box.
- Assist team members to maintain efficiency by enforcing compliance with code reviews.
- Demonstrate knowledge in front-end performance and emerging standards while promoting best practices to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Oversee a team of UI developers and ensure all the deliverables are managed with high accuracy.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular/React and Responsive web designs to deliver front end solutions for web & mobile devices.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop front-end solutions which are W3C compliant by converting the design to front-end code with an eye for detail.
- Translate design mockups and wireframes and bring life to the designs by developing intuitive user interfaces.
- Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and behavior.
- Detail oriented, logical and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to prioritize and measure work.