resulting in wider customer reach, generating exposure, opportunity and sales
About the client
Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 60 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013.
Wipro wanted to leverage the benefits of social media and digital marketing by translating the theoretical benefits of these platforms into concrete business generation tools.
|Time on site||4.1||5||4.8||4.3||5.4||4.9|
Outcome and competitor analysis - Alexa
Within a short span post engagement with Wipro, we helped them improve on vital parameters which improved their Alexa ranking.
Present Data facts on the Competition
Site content should have links to blogs, lead to conversations on social media and encourage a two way response and regular consumption of ideas and thoughts related to the business.
Experiment, build a strategy, grow the social conversations and ensure your "share of shout" within your community is better than identified competition.
- Facebook by creating widgets
- Twitter (track and respond where necessary)
- YouTube and Flickr/Photobucket, etc
Viral marketing for reaching out to Wipro's customer
Leverage benefits of viral marketing and promote expertise in the domain of service-oriented architecture (SOA) technology.
Crowdsourcing for customer engagement
Wipro homepage visitors were provided with an option to vote for their preferred homepage themes like green computing, co-evolution, cloud, unified collaboration and many more.
Promotion of thought leadership
Through the blog posts in Wipro's 'insights' section, we showcased thought leadership, shared valuable information about their products and services, and established them as a knowledge engine within the industry.
Social media engagement - Facebook
Facebook Platform as a hiring tool
Responsible for building and maintenance of Facebook page, the platform was used to:
- Drive traffic to the corporate website
- Popularize services or products among the users by sharing valuable information through photos, videos and notes
- Create viral applications to promote the brand
- Use the platform as a hiring tool
Micro Blogging - Twitter
Micro blogging acted as an instant way to alert people about new products, services or solutions
SAVO customization and servicesSales: before Sales: After
illustration of SAVO's benefit to the sales team using mailer campaigns
SAVO customization and services
SAVO is a leading sales productivity software
that Wipro wanted it's vast sales team to benefit from.
pepper square enabled this exercise by
- Development of interface design guideline
- Customization of user interface based on 'don't make me think' approach
- Illustration of SAVO's benefit to the sales team using mailer campaigns
- Beautification SAVO for a pleasant working experience
- Implemented new features for strategic software enhancement like collateral ratings, related collaterals and so on
Like what we do?