About the Client
pepperLite is a start up, based out of Dallas, Texas that focuses on business productivity software products.
Their mission is to help the world tell better stories.
The requirement was to design and develop, iOS and Android based mobile app, and its backend—content management system (CMS).
- Design - industry best standards with a revolutionary a user interface—Folksonomy
- Development - robust CMS, which runs on multiple instances on Amazon web servers (AWS)
Size of the team
- Full time resource - 1 developer
- Shared resource -
- 1 Creative director/designer
- 1 UX/UI developer
- 1 Content editor
- 1 Quality assurance associate
Tenure of the project:
- 1 year and 8 months
- Oxifrugal - Optimal experience with frugal resources
iOS - Objective C with Cocos 2D
Android - JAVA, Google play services
Front end (UX/UI) - HTML 5, CSS 3, JSP, JSF 2.0+, Primefaces 4.0+
Scripting - Jquery Technology - JAVA , JSF 2.0+
Database - MySql 5.0+ and Sqlite (app)
Payment gateway - Authorize.net
- One of the world's toughest review board for UX/UI and design-Apple, approved the app for global distribution
- 80% of the people in the pilot program who used pepperLite to showcase their products and services were thrilled by their customer responses
- More than 500 downloads in its first month
- 2,500 hours of active sessions a day
Customizable background to represent the work bestOne click navigation, with a drop down listing all the uploaded projects
Navigate with one click.
Folksonomy is an intuitive navigation experience that helps user to navigate smartly and easily. Access any part of portfolio effortlessly without wasting audience's for a gripping experience.
This functional feature helps the user:
- Control the appearance of assets
- hide or unhide projects based on the audience instantly
Exciting display modes to showcase your presentation.
Features Classic landscape view with smooth scrolling action.
User friendly tool to access all sub-projects in a single scroll.
Embrace the randomness! use suface view for more organic feel.
- Over 30 kinds of reports to help take the right business decision.
- Dashboard design gives a simple representation of data for user to capture information at a glance… and it's customizable!
Content management system (CMS)
Control your story with few simple steps
- Upload bulk or individual files to your portfolio
- Organize uploaded files
- Preview your assets
Complete control and tracking
- Through CMS, control multiple devices in real-time - add or remove users, portfolios, assets, assign user groups, customize and update portfolio.
Display ModesTime machine Surface
Portfolio no: 1Portfolio no: 2
Portfolio no: 3
Like what we do?