About the client
muHive is a social media automation tool, developed by two young energetic entrepreneurs.
It simplifies social conversations and turns them into business benefits for brands. It helps brands solve the problem of real time customer engagement on all contemporary channels on the web (social media, email, websites) with a simple to use, controlled automation framework.
muHive came to us with a brilliant idea of doing customer engagement using the social media.
Their requirement was to get end to end service, which included,
- Establishing a brand focussed on the US market
- Digital and creative strategy
- Website building, and
- Complete product user experience, integration and testing
- Create a brand presence, build the brand and get muHive to reach out to target audience
- Design a seamless, intuitive, and, easy to adopt automation user interface, through which any individual can create a complex automation in just 30 seconds
- Leave the stamp of a unique experience on the prospects mind, thereby enhancing their proximity to the product
The final delivered output comprised of
- Digital marketing
- Product interface
- UX/UI integration with back end application
muHive got more than 500 targeted customers through the website, which was predominantly driven by the targeted digital marketing campaigns run by pepper square.
"The best part about muHive is its automation engine which allows you to mimic a human-like decision making process. This feature has been the 'wow' factor for us."
- Sagar Vibhute - cofounder
muHive dashboard brings real-time notifications and intuitive filtering to keep you up to date and consistent in your interactions across social and email channels from the same platform. muHive uses robust algorithms and methods to detect quality signals like sentiment, context, customer group and tracked status for speedy decision making.
One click interface to update all your social channels with scheduling and click tracking capabilities.
You can also send emails and upload YouTube videos from the same interface. Choose from the integrated channels to post your update to. Schedule your update for posting at a latere time, fully managed by muHive.
- Business vertical
- Engagement frequency
- Brand affinity
- Avg response time
Brand affinity: High
Largely speaks about: Women's Shoes, Apparels, Home
General sentiment: Neutral
Customer Bucket: Advocate (Social Recommendation) Loyalist (Repeat customer)
- Pick the right customer segment to focus
- Discover and create a quality guest database
- Analyze guests, conversations and trends
- Plan your marketing strategy a lot better
Know your guestsApparel Campaign Shoes Campaign Discount Coupon
muHive uses business categories and volume of messages to plot this impact matrix
Gives you a summary of how each category is performing on SocialAutomatically identify broad level categories and their impact
offerscoupon discount offer
Reports350 different kinds of customizable reports on every facet of social data.
UX & UI Integration
muHive's user interface (UI) uses Twitter's bootstrapped framework for rapid prototyping and flexibility. This framework was edited and extended with custom codes to create complex functionalities like automation, which is muHive's unique selling point (USP).
To efficiently develop the UI, it was a mandate to understand muHive's UI codes and ramp up expertise on Twitter's bootstrap.
Back-end - Java and Grails
UX & UI Integration - biggest challenge
The automation feature in muHive uses jsPlumb framework (built on top of jQuery). With our expertise, we were able to integrate jsPlumb into muHive.Drag and drop to create connecting elements with custom animations
An automation exampleAdd or remove filters
Due to muHive's complex nature, manual testing was opted over automated alternatives.
Approach - Scenario based testing
Testing activities performed:
- Email and social platform accounts were created, integrated and tested
- muHive automation feature - created various workflow with different levels of complexities and tested
- Browser compatibility testing
- muHive output check - actions performed on muHive was mapped for its output on social media platform and vice versa
Like what we do?