About the client
Mindtree is a global information technology solutions company, specializing in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
It is among the fastest growing technology firms globally, with revenue of over $500 million, employee strength of over 13,000 and more than 220 clients worldwide.
Despite being a well established IT company, Mindtree found their presence on social media and web space underwhelming.
Mindtree wanted to scale their social presence and rebuild their brand identity on all major social networking platforms.
This is combined with services such as blog development, various online marketing campaigns, marketing automation using Pardot to create a far-reaching and dynamic digital presence.
To scale and rebuild Mindtree's brand presence on the webspace, various exercises were initiated and are still ongoing
- Corporate website development and maintenance
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Blogs - Thought leadeship and corporate blogs
- Social media activation across platforms
- Online marketing campaigns - whitepapers, webinars, CIO microsite and social campaigns
- Pardot marketing automation
The scale and diverse nature of project requirements had various challenges
- Time sensitivity
- Technology constrains like content management system (CMS) limitations and browser compatability
- Task approval from multiple stakeholders around the globe
- Aligning marketing strategy with the constantly evolving digital space
The engagement enhanced Mindtree's global reach and brand image in the digital sphere
- Average monthly traffic to the site was under 75,000. After re-look at SEO strategy the average site traffic went up to over 88,000
- Site ranking went up from 90,000+ to above 75,000
- Surge in leads through site from 50 to over 200
- Better visibility in social media (Facebook: 0 to 6,119. Twitter: approx 1,800 to 3,765. LinkedIn: approx 19,000 to 65,951)
- More adoption due to a better user experience (achieved below 1sec loading time) across multiple devices
SEO best practices - URLs
Best practice for URLs contributing to best SEO.
- Absence of query string parameters
- Smart and well organized directory structure
- Hyphen-separated URLs
- No case-sensitivity; all resolve to a uniformly lowercase version
- Great keyword focus
SEO best practices - Page copy
Each page's body copy satisfies a basic word count to be regarded by major search engines as authentic. This acts as the principal showcase of the page's base keywords.
Unleash the Potential of the cloud
The way organizations use and consume IT resources is rapidly changing. Cloud computing and IT as a Service models can increase IT capacity and capabilitiesInner pages with adequate word count (377 words in this case) Mindtree delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
- Home page features a more-than-adequate 124 words
- Less text-focused
SEO best practices - Page titles
Cloud Computing Management & Consulting l Mindtree
- Unique titles to each page
- Page titles observe the proper format of descriptive element first, branding element second
- Page titles also demonstrate a sound grasp of keywords
- Developed Mindtree blog in leading CMS platform - WordPress with custom templates and modules to meet and better the requirements Created featured post plugin for Mindtree
- Content health check, keywords suggestion, meta tags development and strategically cross linking between blog and the corporate website
- Update videos with quality description containing contextual links to mindtree.com
- Analyze video annotation for appropriate keywords to cross link them to the corporate website
Regular updates of page performance insights
- Regular updates with engaging contents such as custom developed images and Mindtree videos
- Developed and maintained a content calendar for better plan and control
- Followed industry leading practices in page management
- Update banner as per industry trends to keep it fresh and in sync with industry
- Implemented Hootsuite, a leading social media management dashboard that allows automation of updates for better planning and control
- Real time tweeting of important events
- Suggested hashtag for better engagement
Like what we do?