About the Client
Homeshikari is a division of the TTK group, that focus on transparency to the Indian real estate market and change the way consumers interact for their property needs.
Design and develop a internal staff mobile application that integrates with the homeshikari.com website.
Also, to automate a complex and time consuming manual process of requirement recording.
- Easy collection of information in different formats—forms, images, videos
- Receive, update and track appointments
- Collect and store real time information to Homeshikari servers
Size of the team
1 Creative director
1 UX/UI developer
Tenure of the project:
1 year and 8 months
- 40% less time to capture property information from the field
- Real-time upload of information in different digital forms for a quicker turn around
- Complete tracking of reporting staff
- Go-green initiative - the app replaces most paper usage
Records all the primary information under one single tab in a easy to fill form
Dimensions and info
View payment information of customers and update their property informationField inspection made a breeze with easy to update forms with instant note taking
Store gated info using simple drop downs
Videos and images of property to
- Help end user take quick decisions
- Give a better visual experience
Appointments - better productivity
Receive and update appointments right from the field using the robust scheduling tool
Find weekly appointments, view them on the map and get driving directions for easier onsite visits
User uploads property information to homeshikari.com
Capture detailed information including property images and videos. This information is synched back to Homeshikari's servers.
Users information is sent to onsite staff through Homeshikari app.
Like what we do?